Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Setting Switches...

Now that I've installed overhead cabin lights, I had to install a switch that would adequately handle all five LED light strings and the overhead lights.

The switch I decided to go with was from, you guessed it, Amazon. I went with white, which would work well with the Galley area where it had to be mounted. Due to the size and type, the switch needed to be housed... since I had some extra King Starboard laying around the boat, I decided to construct its housing from that. I still have to do a little trim but overall, I'm pleased with the installation.

Fair seas and God bless!

Added 12/9/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment