Friday, July 24, 2015

Makin' a Move...

Every now and then, "A man's got to do what a man's got to do"... and in my case, I had to move.

The marina I was staying at had fixed docks and Wi-Fi that was not very dependable. The staff and most of the live-aboards there were nice enough, but the fixed docks caused issues for my old dog and the spotty Wi-Fi caused issues with a number of websites I maintain. So... I moved.

I am now at a marina that has great Wi-Fi and floating docks. Both Fuji and my websites are happy.

Thanks to Jesse, Jack, and Denis for crewing the twelve mile trip and thanks to Glenda and Mike for allowing Fuji to "sleep over" and  babysitting my buddy.

Fair seas and God bless!

Here's some pics for the day...

Beautiful Sunrise








Left to right... Jesse, Denis, & Jack (Thanks Guys)


Next to s/v Drifter Annie needs more work!

But... I think she's still a goodlookin' gal!


2 comments:

  1. Nice looking place. Seems difficult to find floating docks anywhere. The only other place I've seen them so far was in Texas.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan, it is a very nice marina. There are two places here but one is too expensive. These docks are brand new... replacement from a hurricane that took out the old docks years ago.

      Thanks for following.

      Delete